Our Faves for 2018: An Awesome Gift Guide, All Under $100
By Courtney Whilden
December is here – which means the holidays are just a few weeks away. Throughout the year, so many people come into Whilden looking for gifts. This year, we’re so excited about all the extra goodies we have in the store. No matter your price range, we have the perfect gift for every woman on your list.
1) Bauble Bar Gift Box, $58: for that hard to please lady in your life, this Bauble Bar Gift Box is a pretty cool find. It has multiple pieces of jewelry for a range to match any outfit.
2) Pom Pom Gloves, $40: the tiny puff of fur on these velvet gloves gives a little oomph to a classic standby. These are the gloves that will set her apart in her winter wear.
3) Linda Richards Fur Ball Hat, $75: add a little extra pizazz to someone’s cold weather gear with this soft and cozy hat.
4) TokyoMilk Parfum, $42: with beautifully alluring bottles and a brilliant array of fragrances, TokyoMilk is a thoughtful gift for any woman.
5) TokyoMilk Lotion, $22: give a luxurious lotion to stave off winter’s dry skin while adding a lovely scent to someone’s moisturizing routine.
6) Stance Socks, $12: we’re crushin’ on the newest Stance Socks. With original, funky designs and soft fabrics, you can say “goodbye” to boring and “hello” to the best new accessory.